1. License and ownership The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by ACT Remedial Therapy Massage and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of ACT Remedial Therapy Massage, and all custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of ACT Remedial Therapy Massage.
2. Outbound links The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by ACT Remedial Therapy Massage. ACT Remedial Therapy Massage makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. ACT Remedial Therapy Massage may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the ACT Remedial Therapy Massage website.
3. Inbound links ACT Remedial Therapy Massage generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and ACT Remedial Therapy Massage. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from ACT Remedial Therapy Massage.
4. Feedback, suggestions, comments, requests ACT Remedial Therapy Massage does not encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests but these comments may be made to info@RemedialTherapyCentre.com.au and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and ACT Remedial Therapy Massage is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and ACT Remedial Therapy Massage will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
5. Jurisdiction The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the Australian Capital Territory; and The International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
6. Disclaimer of warranties ACT Remedial Therapy Massage makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability If ACT Remedial Therapy Massage is found responsible for any damages; ACT Remedial Therapy Massage is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall ACT Remedial Therapy Massage, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.