Are you looking to reduce pain, headaches, or muscle soreness? Let us support and encourage you through this period of isolation! Our new services include a phone-based or video-based consultation with our fully qualified therapists where you will receive highly professional one-on-one advice and care to achieve your desired outcomes.
You will receive high quality materials and product recommendations personalised to your needs, in conjunction with direct communication and easy access to your therapist’s advice, supporting you through your treatment for your best results. Our clients have experienced our new services with great benefit!
“My exercises are very well explained and the matching visual illustrations make the exercises easy to follow and perform. There is enough detail, but not too much, and I feel if I can’t have a massage, it is the best possible therapy”
“I’m delighted with the quality and content of my own personal exercise regime”
“It has been an enormous help for my sore, tight muscles”
I enjoy having my massage but how will this new service benefit me?
This is a new, fully personalised service, which will equip you with highly detailed information and advice from a qualified professional. This is tangible material that you can utilise in the long term to better understand your body and improve your overall well being.
How does it work?
See the steps below:
- First, secure your appointment by booking online or phoning our reception on (02) 6239 6665. You will have the choice to book a video based online consultation or phone consultation at a time that suits you.
- Your therapist will contact you at the time of your appointment.
- Your appointment will consist of a one-on-one detailed consultation with your therapist, where they will complete an assessment and formulate your treatment plan for you.
- Following your appointment, you will receive detailed steps of your treatment plan to implement. The therapist can be in regular contact with you during the first week should you require any assistance.
- All follow up consultations will involve a progress review and the next stage/s of your treatment plan. Any necessary adjustments and additions will be made to your plan as required.
How much does it cost?
The first online/phone-based consultation is $88.Follow-up consultations are priced as follows:
- Up to 30 Mins: $55
- 30+ Mins: $88
Can I claim with my private health fund?
Unfortunately at this stage, HICAPS is not offering health fund rebates to clients for this type of service. We have taken this into consideration in pricing these services.